Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

.:Youji:. Losing Your Innocence *Yaoi* .:Lemon:.

Name Of Character: Yoji
Name Of Your Character: Sean
Personality: A little aggressive, Calm, Flirtatious
Sex: Male
Looks:
Crush:Youji
Friends: Natsuo
Likes: Flirting, Coffee
Dislikes: Basically everything else
*Those Can Be Characters Too*
Favorite Thing In Life: Love

Lemon: Yes

~Story Starts~

I live in a two bedroom apartment, with my flirtatious boyfriend. We flirt a lot. People say that it grosses them out. Natsuo is on of my best friends. I like only two things in life, okay well four; Love, Flirting, Coffee and Youji. I had never admitted my love to him. I only did a few weeks ago.
~A Few Weeks Ago~
I walk into the park. There are mothers, children and teens all hanging out. How could the teens just hang out here? It is so boring. I was walking by them and they laughed. I looked up at them, they had no ears. Unlike me. I did. I just kept walking. I really don’t care. I keep my cool pretty easy. I stay calm in bad situitations. One time there was a robber in the local cafe...
~Flash back~
I was sitting in my favorite coffee shop, with Youji, when all of a sudden a man in black came in with a gun. Everyone screamed. Youji was about to get up, I grabbed his hand. At this time we were not going out.
“Stay calm, Youji…It will be okay” I whispered. He nodded and sat back down. The robber walked by me. He grabbed Youji. ‘WHAT THE FUCK?’ I thought. ‘YOUJI’”
“Sean…” He said, the man grabbed him neck.
“Let him go” I said.
“Who’s going to make me?”
“I am going to make you if you don’t get you grimy hand off of him!” I hollered. This man was seriously pissing me off. He just gripped at his neck harder and banged his head on the table. That was the last straw for me. I got up and kicked the man and then punched him in the stomach. I grabbed Youji’s hand and pulled him away. “Leave Youji alone…And get the HELL out of here. You don’t belong here.” He scrambled up and ran out the door. I saw Youji blush. Everyone around me cheered. The manager came up to me she gave me a hug and a bunch of free coffee coupons.
“Youji…You okay?”
“I am fine…Why did you do that?”
“Do what?”
“Save me?”
“I-” I blushed, I knew why. ‘Okay, its now or never’ “Youji, I saved you because I like you…A lot…”
“Really?” He was questioning my love for him.
“Youji, I don’t just like you….I love you…Will you be my boyfriend?” I looked away afraid of rejection. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.
“Of course I will I love you, too.” He actually had returned my feelings.
~End Of Flashback, Present Time~
That’s what started our relationship. I admitted my love for him. We have been really good friends, with the occasional stupid fight. We always made up by buying each other coffee. So, here I sit in this coffee shop. I do every day at this hour. I wait for the love of my life, Youji. Youji and I have been dating for some time now. Youji, he is just so hot. It turns me on just thinking the way I am now. I heard the bell ring, someone entered the shop. It was Natsuo.
“Hey, Sean. What’s new?”
“Not much, Natsuo. Yourself?”
“Eh, same old shit different day. Came in here to get a cup of coffee. You waiting for Youji aren’t you?”
“Yeah, he promised to meet me here a while ago.”
“He may not show”
“Yes he will!” I barked at him.
“Oh-okay then. See ya.” He turned around and walked to the counter. I sometimes scared people with how aggressive I am. I cant help it.
“Oh, Sean” I heard his voice, my ears perked up to his voice. So ruff and it is music to my ears.
“Youji, where were you? I was lonely and need attention?”
“Around” I walked up to him and scratched his ears he loved that. Yes, I am very flirty but we have done nothing more than kiss and hug.
“How can you just be around when you have a needy man waiting for you?” He shivered, I am turning him on. I always do. He turns me on too, I just have to think about him.
“Lets get out of here…Want to chill at home today?” Youji asked, I gripped his hand. I leaned into his ear and whispered seductively in his ear;
“Whatever you want to do?”
“Really? I want to do more today actually.”
“More as in more?”
“Yes as in I want you.”
“I want you too, Youji.” We walked back to our home without a word. I was sort of happy I was going to lose my ears to someone I loved. I want to do this the right way…We got to the house. I wasted no time we stepped in the house I kissed him up and down his body as I ripped his clothing from his body. He moaned and moaned. He then snapped back to reality and did the same to me. I locked the front door. He pushed me on the floor and kissed every part of my undressed body. We were only left in our boxers. I started to tug at them, I was kissing him on the lips never once breaking the magic. He moaned a yes and I broke the kiss and pulled them off with my teeth. I then gripped his penis and pumped. I made it very hard. I loved it. He loved my touch. I was stunned. I just kept pumping until he said something shocking.
“Harder…Faster” Yoji moaned. I did as I was told. Then I put my mouth around his enlarged gland and sucked and bit it as hard as I could. He moaned. “I am about to-”
“Its okay…Do it” He then cummed in my mouth. It tasted so good. It tasted like cherries. He moaned my name over and over. Then he got dominate and flipped me over and started to lick me all over. He then licked my neck and I moaned he found a weak spot. He smirked and sucked and bite that part. When he was done he left a huge hickey. He than licked down my body, he sucked and bit at my nipples making them hard. Then he got to my boxers and basically ate them off of me. He didn’t bother to get me hard. He put his mouth right around me and sucked, licked and pumped all at the same time. It was a great sensation I was getting. I moaned.

“Louder” he mumbled, keeping his mouth on my penis.

“Youji” I said just above a whisper.

“Louder” he mumbled.

“YOUJI!” I screamed and I cummed in his mouth. He then flipped me over on all four and plunged inside me. He dug his hand into my skin. He grip tightly around my waist. I hollered his name again. He started to pump inside me faster and faster as I moaned his name over and over. Then it was my turn I gripped his waist and flipped him over and lied him so he was facing me. Our glands touched. We both blushed, we realized how hard we were.

“My turn to pleasure you…You enjoying it? We are now free”

“I am now stop wasting time!” He said as he got on all fours and I plunged in side him, moving in and out back and forth and side to side. I went deeper and deeper. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. I cummed inside him over and over. I grabbed his hair and pulled it back he was sort of looking at me. I just kept at it. Running my hands down his back leaving scratch marks. I then got board and flipped him over and jammed my penis in his mouth and went back and forth his teeth grinded on me. Hard, I was so hard and I just kept on going. I never stopped. I cummed in his mouth and he swallowed. He moaned and groaned. I was loving this, I am making the one I love pleased and I am pleasing myself. He than grabbed my waist and flipped me over. We lie there staring into one another’s eyes.

“I love you, Youji” I kissed him.

“I love you too, Sean” He plunged his penis in my mouth and did exactly what I did. ‘Copy cat’ I thought, I was so pleased I didn’t care. Finally after six hours and about one hundred rounds we were tired. He plopped next to me and we both flipped over so we were facing each other.

“Youji, you are the best thing that ever happened to me…” I kissed him, I plunged my tongue in his mouth and we played tongue war, we fought for dominance. No one won. We gave up. He must have got excited over this, I felt cum on my penis, it was from his, they were almost touching. I got down there and stuck my tongue out and licked his head. I got every drop of cum off of him.
“I guess we are both equally aggressive” I said as I ran my hands through his hair.

“Man are you so damn sexy! I love you so much Sean.” We crawled into bed and fell asleep in each others arms. When I woke up. Youji was in the shower. I decided to make love to him. I walked in.

“Youji?”

“Yes?” I started to strip and I opened the curtain.

“May I take one with you?” I moved my eye brows up and down, I checked out his body to get him into it. He was wet. ‘DAMN’ He looked at me up and down and saw I was getting hard. He grabbed my hair and pulled me in.

“You certainly may.” He pushed me against the wall. He took the shower head and turned it on hard and sprayed at me. I laughed. It tickled.

“I want the real thing.” He then kissed me up and down. He got to my penis and just kneeled the playing with it, his hands stroked it perfectly. I wanted more and he knew it.

“Youji*moan*don’t be*moan*such a tease*” He laughed and gripped his mouth around in and moved his tongue around it, licking every inch. I gripped his hair and pimped his head back and fourth and he moved it side. We had a circular motion going on. It felt so good. I then pulled him up one more moan escaped my lips. I flipped him over and he was facing the wall. I pulled on his waist he moved out a little. He put his hands on the wall and I grabbed my penis and stuck it in his ass, he moaned I moved in and out. I was loving this moment. Hoping it would last. I then flipped him over and sucked good and hard on his hard dick. Finally, to finish it up, he cummed in my mouth and I kept it in my mouth and went up and kissed him forcing my tongue and his cum along with it. We stood there a frenched for a good half hour while touching each other anywhere. We turned off the water and wrapped towels around us. Walked out and I sat down on the bed.

“Sean…” He started to say “why would you want to lose you virginity to me?”
”Youji, I love you and only you…Forever and ever…Stay with me through thick and thin?”

“Hell yes!” The I kissed him…It felt good to lose my innocence. Especially with the one I loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment