Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

.:Gaara:. Opening Old Wounds And Breaking The Ice .:Lemon:.

Name Of Your Character: Yuna (some people call her Yunie)
Personallity: lazy, very shy, distant, and quiet. Not very expressive and useally has a bored or uninterested look on her face, when she does show facal expressions they're useally small. Very cool headed and smart. She's so quiet that her friends don't know she's there until she says something and they freak out by her poping out of nowhere. Because of her shyness she appears stalkerish but's really just shy and distant. Due to her personality she's very hard to piss off but if she does loose her temper all hell breaks loose. She's extreamly respectful, understanding, and modest.
Sex: female
Looks: Yuna.jpg(short chopy light blue hair, purple eyes, toe nails and claw-like finger nails painted jade)
Crush: Gaara kazekage-1.jpg
Friends: Naruto, Shikamaru, Hinata, Gaara, Temari, Shino, Neji
Likes: lollypops (there's always one in her mouth), cookies, books, drawing, snow, nature, animals, swiming, her friends, respect.
Dislikes: Sasuke and all his fangirls, loud noises, work, being told what to do, idiots, not being treated equally, disrespect.
Favorite Thing In Life: her friends
Other: she has complet control over ice (she minipulates it just like Gaara does with his sand) and likes to form ice claws, kunai, and clones. Her parents died when she was little and she was left alone in the world, she met Naruto and he became her best friend (even though she dislikes people with his type of personality and they are almost complete opposites)

~Story Starts~

I walk down the street sand wipping at me ankles, I hated yet loved Suna. I was here with our Hokage, Naruto. They had weekly meetings, sometimes I thought they were in love. But of course, Naruto has Hinata. Yes, the young nuckel-headed ninja became Hokage. He became Hokage soon after Gaara became Kazekage. Gaara, he has been one of my friends forever, sort of. Ever since Naruto saved him from himself. Naruto and Gaara were having a meeting. I decided to go to the Kazekage’s building. I was walking toward the building when I heard my name.
“YUNIE-CHAN!” I heard someone call, I stopped dead in my tracks ‘there is only one person who calls be that its-’ I turned around.
“Temari-chan!” She was running toward me, I ran toward her. We got caught in a hug.
“I have missed you Yunie-chan, how have you been?"
“I missed you too, kind of. We only just saw each other like not even a month ago in Konoha.”
“Yeah, and guess what?”
“What?” She leaned into and whispered in my ear.
“NO WAY!” I replied. “You really…Are you?”
“Shhh, not too loud I havt not told Gaara or Kankuro yet.”
“I can not believe you did that. Was that when you were last in Konoha?”
“Yeah…” A blush appeared on the young, soon-to-be-mama. Yes, Temari is pergenant with Shika’s child.
“You going to tell him?”
“I suppose I should.”
“Are you going to move to Konoha?” I stated.
“Well, I am going to have to aren’t I?”
“I would think so…” ‘OH MY GOD! SHIKA! YOU BETTER GET YOU LAZY ASS OUT OF GEAR AND HELP HER.’ I thought. The she broke down crying.
“Why are you crying?” I hated it when people cried I really did. Like I have room to talk I barly show any emotion.
“W-What i-if he d-d-oesn’t want the b-baby?”
“You can always live with me.”
“Or you could just move here?”
“What? Move here but why?"
“Well-" she started
“Yuna, the Kazekage wants to see you before you leave!” Naruto said with a smirk.
“Thanks Hokage-sama!” I started running toward the Kazekage’s building know what would come next.
“STOP CALLING ME THAT!” He screamed back at me I laughted. He wanted to be treated as equal as anyone else. I reached the building I stared at it in ‘aw’ it was huge. I walked inside.
“Hey Yuna.” It was Kankuro with his stupid smile on his face. ‘Why does he half to look at me like that?’
“Hey, I got to see the Kazekage.”
“Don’t call him that!”
“Why?”
“He hates it.” He walked off; ‘Wierdo. Hates it just like Naruto’ I walked up the stairs and put my ‘I don’t care face’ I knocked.
“Enter” coohed is soft yet rough voice.


“Kaze-”
“Yuna, please just Gaara.”
“Okay. Gaara, you needed me?”
“Yes, I need help around here. Would you like the job?"
‘Ugh, I hate work…Why me?’ “But, Hokage-sama?"
“I already asked him. He said it was okay” a small blush formed “he also said I need a females presence around.”
“Naruto…” I said and walked over to the window and saw children and there parents playing. “I am so shy…Why would you want me here?”
“Naruto also said it would help you out.”
“Fine I will do it. Where will I stay?”
“With me I guess.” With that I left. I went to find Naruto.
“Naruto you baka! You signed me up for a job? What the hell?”
“I thought that you might want to spend time with your old crush Gaara.” I flushed. Temari and Kankuro were right there.

“YOU LIKE GAARA?!” They said in unison.

“She has liked him for years now.” Naruto said.

“Maybe he likes you too.” Kankuro said as he walked away.

“Bye Temari, tell me how it goes with Shika.”

“Where is she going?”

“With you to Konoha. It will be like a trade off. Besides her ego is prego.” He looked at me like I was dumb. “She is preagnant with Shika’s baby.”

“Really?!? Lets go…See ya Yuna.”

“Bye” I walked back to the Kazekage’s building and walked into the office. “Gaara, I guess I am going to use clothes. I am not walking to Konoha, to walk all the way back here.”

“No, we will go shopping.”

“K” I started to file papers. I guess as long it was Gaara and not some perv. I was happy, interally. I would never show it. Neither would Gaara. It was quite and before long I had heard a chuckle. I turned and Kankuro was in the door way. I looked at Gaara and how we were positioned. I was facing the cabinet and he was facing the other way. Our butts were touching. ‘That’s why he is laughing?! Idiot’ I thought.

“Kankuro…You may leave” Gaara stated. He sounded pissed. Kankuro left with one last chuckle. “Sorry about that, Yuna.” ‘He is appolgizing? Why? He did nothing wrong’

“Hn…It’s not your fault.”

As the days turned to nights and then days, I fell more and more in love with Gaara. We barly talked. Every so often. I never wanted to say the wrong thing. Just in case, I would hate to hurt him. One day I was filing files in the cabinet and Gaara was sitting signing papers for the new ninjas. I looked out the huge window and saw a bird shaped figure in the sun. ‘What in the world?’ I walked over to the window and stared at it more carefully. It flew closer and closer to Suna. I then grabbed bonicluars out of the drawr and saw the cloak. ‘The Akatsuki? Oh-no, Gaara.’

“Gaara, we should go a place where you are safe…”

“Why?”

“Look…I think they are here for you…no more like Shukaku. Please lets go.”

“No, I must protect this villiage. I made a promise.”

“How can you just protect people that at once could care less about you?”

“Its all in breaking the ice…Naruto helped me with that….” He stated to strip down to underwear. “Hand me my other clothes.” I did, he put them on and grabbed his gourd. He headed out the door.

“Gaara! Promise me, that you will come back alive.” And for once I showed that I cared and Gaara did too. ‘Is he helping me break my ice?’

“I will do my best, Yuna.” He turned around and began to walk away. I heard him mumble something, I didn’t hear it.

“Gaara, what did-” he was gone. ‘I guess I will hope I can ask him later.’ I ran outside to see Gaara fighting a akatsuki member. ‘Please be safe Gaara….I think…I love you.’ I watched as Gaara was slowly losing the battle. This akasuki member threw a buch of bombs toward the village. I made my ice cover the village, so on one got hurt. At that moment Gaara looked at me. ‘No, Gaara look the other way.’ I would have screamed at him but he would not have heard me. At that moment the akatsuki person had captured Gaara. “DAMN!” I screamed. “I AM SO STUPID” I chased after Gaara. I will not abandon him.

“Yuna!” I heard Kankuro and Baki calling me. I ignored them. I just ran, tears fell down my face. Who ever this was now had me pissed. Wait till I get my hands on him. He will die. Days later I found a cave and walked into it needing rest. ‘Healing Jutsu: Body Recovery’ I had restored my bodies, natural stanma. I was ready to fight for Gaara.

“Ha, you come looking for your presious Kazekage?” I heard a voice behind me. ‘What the hell?’ I spun aroud to find some blonde guy sitting on Gaara.

“Get the hell off of him…NOW!” I screamed at this blonde freak. I was not about to sit and watch as Gaara was getting puched around.

“YUNA!” I heard Naruto, Kakashi and other scream for me.

“Here!” I yelled back, I took a fighting stance. ‘Ice Spears: Falling Ice Crystles Jutsu’ As soon as I thought that, hundreds of ice crystles fell and flew at this man. ‘He took the hit.’

“Missed” he was behind me. He touch my skin.

“DON’T TOUCH HER!” Naruto screamed.

“N-Naruto?”

“She loves Gaara and he loves her. You will not mess that up.”

“Ha, she cant love a dead man, and he cant love her back.”

“NO…NO LIES! GAARA IS NOT DEAD! YOU FUCKING LIAR. YOU WILL PAY” I went crazy, I don’t even know what happened. Next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed. “Ouch, my head what happened?”

“You went crazy and chase the bastard who took Kazekage-sama righ out of that cave he had them in. Then some old lady, I forgot he name, used a life transfer jutsu and she died and Kazekage-sama is alive!” The nurse said. ‘How the hell she know all that?’

“I told her.” Naruto said almost reading my mind.

“How is Gaara?” I said this and the nurse got mad that I didn’t call him ‘Kazekage-sama’ or something. She left.

“He is good, Yuna. They said you can leave tomorrow.”

~Three Days Later~

I was back in his office doing paper work that would have to be finshed up before he recovered.

“Oh, Gaara…” And as if on que, he entered the room without me knowing.

“Yes?” I spun around and saw Gaara. He was still hurting, I could tell.

“You need to sit down…” I walked over to him and put his arm over my shoulder and helped him to the couch. “You need rest….” I looked away from him “What did you say before you left to fight that guy?” Apparently it was something imbarassing.

“I said…That…You…Yuna…Have changed, and have changed me. I love you. I know it is taking a risk for me and you, you grew up without any parents. I grew up without a mom and a dad out to kill me…Its so hard to love when you don’t even know--” I inturpted him by pulling him into a breath taking a kiss. We kissed for what seemed like forever but it came time where we needed air.

“Gaara, I have loved you for a long time. You don’t have to tell me twice. I love you.”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“YES!” I tackled him to the ground. I was on top straddling him. He moaned as I kissed his neck. He then flipped me over and kissed me until he found my weak point sucking

and biting it. He left me a hickey the shape of a heart. Ironic? I think so.

“I*moan*Love*moan*You*moan* Gaara!” I said between moans, as he sucked on my neck. I loved him, this moment was perfect. ‘I guess love is not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment