Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

.:Mikami:. I Knew What I Was Doing .:Lemon:.

Name of Anime: Death Note
Name of Character: Teru Mikami
Name Of Your Character: Ariel Nogami
Personality: I'm playful most of the time. I can be smart and serious if I need to. I'm too friendly, but I'm not as nice as I use to be. I can be a huge pain in the ass bitch to those that I don't like or give me attitude. I'm a huge perv half of the time and I'm constantly always playing with my hair, it's been a habit since I was small. I get mad easily sometimes and I swear ALOT especially when I'm angry! I've been told I'm a good manipulator I smoke and get drunk easily, though I hardly ever drink. I like guys but girls can be attractive too.
Sex: Female
Looks: http://i35.tinypic.com/358qo7d.jpg *Sorry I couldn't give you a recent picture but I really like the way I look in this, and please don't steal it.* My hairs not blonde anymore, it back to my natural black and it now reaches the middle of my back.
Crush: Teru Mikami
Friends: Misa, Matsuda, and I guess you can say Light.
Likes: Reading, flirting, walking, cold weather and body modification
Dislikes: Mogi and Aizawa, Being bored, getting yelled at, waking up early and clowns
Favorite Thing in Life: Music, my money. my work, and friends
Other: Nope, nothing else...Oh well yeah, don't have the words I love you in the story, I personally don't believe in all that "falling in love" crap...and the ending doesn't have to be happy whatever you think sounded good to you is fine with me.

~Story Start~

I was at Misa’s party. She usually has one every week, or so. I go to them because she is my friend and I have no other life. I noticed that Mikami kept looking at me. He was talking to Light. I guess you could say I was friends with Light, more like I just know him. I had heard about Kira on the news, but never got into it like others were. Some obsessed with Kira, thought he was great and whatever. Like Mikami, he thought Kira was everything. At least he has a hobby. I do not. I smoke and hate to work, the occasional drink, but not too much. I am usually a playful person but Misa just yelled something like ‘let’s play a game’

“Ariel, what do you want to play?” Misa said as she walked over to me in my seat.

“I don’t know…” I mumbled. I stood up, “I am going to get a drink, anyone want anything? ...No…Okay.”

“Light, what do you want to play?”

“Whatever Misa you pick!?”

“Misa, how about spin the bottle?” Misa’s friend Lilly suggested.

“Good idea Nii-san.” Why in the world she calls her Nii-san is beyond my understanding.

“Ariel hurry were playing ‘Spin the Bottle’” Misa shouted. I dropped the can of soda in my hand, it was either soda or beer. I did not feel like drinking that shit.

I mumbled, “Misa you idiot…I dropped my soda.” Instead of getting a new one I just put it back and left, no drink. Everyone was in a circle. I sighed and got in the circle. They were using Light’s empty Bud-Light bottle.

“Misa-Misa, who is going first?” Asked Matsuda, I know him, but not well.

“I say that you guys pick a number and I will have one in my head, closes goes first.”

“Fine” everyone mumbled, in the circle, it went Misa, Light, Matsuda, Lilly, Mikami, Me and Matsuda’s girl, don’t know her name.

“Light?”

“Between what numbers?” he asked.

“Hmmm, 1 and 100”

“’K I pick 34” he turned to Matsuda.

“Uh, 4” he then turned to Lilly.

“Hmmm, 88” she turns to Mikami, ‘ha figures her lucky number, she may not be picked…’ I thought.

“100” Mikami said and he glanced at me.

“I choose, 50” I sighed.

“Um, 1” Matsuda’s girl said.

“Ha, my number was 40 so Light goes first….No, I did not just make that up it is 40. Your turn Light” Light spun the bottle. It landed on me. ‘SHIT,’ I thought. He looked at Misa, there was fire in her eyes.

“Misa do I have to kiss Ariel?”

“No, lets make this a funner game…You can kiss or ask a truth or dare question! Is that okay?” Everyone nodded.

“Okay then…Ariel, truth or dare?”

“Hmmm,” I had to think about this ‘truth I could have to confess something and dare I would have to do something I may regret….Damn, truth is for pussy’s’ “I will have to say dare, truth is for fucking pussy’s!”

“I dare you to….” ‘Hee, fucking retard can’t think of a damn think of anything!’ I thought. “Drink a whole twelve pack of beer in 30 minutes.” ‘Fuck I hate that shit! And I am going to get drunk off my ass!’ I thought.

“Do we even have a twelve pack?”

“Yes,” Light said he got up and went in the kitchen. He brought out a six pack. “Here you are…Drink up” I sat there and stared at the first one I pulled out. ‘I fucking hate this shit. This game is bullshit! Fucking ass whole!’ I sat there and in 30 minutes drank that whole fucking twelve pack. I felt the drunk me coming out. I was a flirty drunk, more than the normal me. I also get very bitchy.

E-everyone! You know you love me!” I yelled in my drunk voice. I walked up to Mikami, I put my hands one his shoulder and whispered in his ear “I can make you scream so bad, you wont know what hit you!” He had a hint of blush not much and he back up to the wall I had him pinned….The night flew I was so drunk. The next thing I knew I was walking home. I was swaying and mumbling various swear words.

“Fucking cock licking mother bitch slapped in the fucking balls and I fuck you all the fuck the bastard.” I was really drunk. Next thing I knew I was pinned up against the wall being kissed. ‘WHAT THE FUCK!?’ I thought pushing away.

“C’mon babe don’t be like that, you know you want me all over in and out of you!” A man said, I had no idea who this was. I struggled in attempt to not be raped right then and there. I may have been drunk but I knew what I was happening. “Don’t be that kind of girl.”

“I AM NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL” I pushed and pulled in attempt to escape. The guy smirked, he pinned my hands above my head and started pulling, no, ripping my clothes off. I wanted to scream, needed to scream for help. ‘Who the hell would hear me anyway?’ I was drunk, about to pass out and be raped? Is that how this is going down? I made a small yelp as he started to pull of my pants, he did. I was down to my bra and underwear. I cried, “WHAT THE FUCK? PERV! I DON’T LOVE YOU! I DON’T BELIEVE IN THAT SHIT, YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASS LICKING PENIS…” I was screaming any swear word that came to my head. I didn’t care if it made since or not. “I AM GOING TO FUCKING PUNCH YOU IN THAT, WHAT YOU FUCKING CALL BALLS. YOU’RE A PIECE OF SHIT! YOU COCK MUNCHING ASS FUCKING BASTARD!” Someone was bound to hear me. The next thing I see is him raising a hand to silence me. I closed my eyes, not wanting to be hit. I heard a mumble behind him, ‘Sakujo…’

“Girl, you should not talk that way, now you will be-” he let go of me, I fell to the ground and covered my exposed, well close to exposed body. He grabbed at his heart and was gasping for air. ‘What the hell?’ Then I passed out.

--Next Day—

I opened my eyes, I was in a warm bed. I grabbed at my head.

“Ouch…Fucking Light. Making me drink all that shit knowing I get drunk easily.”

“You’re awake” I heard a voice. I turned my head, Mikami Teru was standing in the door way.

“What the hell?”

“You were going too raped, I saved you. I thought of brining you home but you would need more care so I covered you with my jacket and carried you home…You have a hangover? I have medicine you can take, Ariel.”

“Oh, yeah I guess that would be nice. Also, I don’t mean to bug you…” He walked over and handed me the pills and a glass of water.

“Are you hungry?”

“Yes”

“I made some food…If you want some” He walked toward the door, “I have laid out some of my old clothes; boxers, a shirt and shorts. You can change too”

“Thanks, Mikami”

“No problem…” He left. I sat there in the bed, I stared at the wall. ‘Why did he help me? It was so nice” I got dressed and skipped down the stairs.

“Mikami…” I walked around, I followed his voice…I heard him, a little….It sounded like he was saying ‘Sakujo’ “Delete? Why would he say that?” I followed the voice into a room. A book room? Work room? “Mikami?” He looked at me, whipped his head.

“Ariel? You should not be in here!”

“Why are you saying delete? WAIT!? You killed that man, how?”

“God, he told me too” I cocked my head, what did he mean.

“G-God?” He nodded and picked up a black book, I walked over to him.

“This is how I kill…” He stated plainly, “I have to kill bad people, God told me to kill the man that was about to rape you later but I did it now.

“KIRA!?”

“No, I am not Kira. He gives me orders.”

“What if you’re caught? It will be the end…”

“I know that, Kira will make sure that it will not happen. If I go down so does he. I have a murder weapon also. I know what I am doing…” Those words rung threw me like an old school bell, ‘I sure hope so…’ I was not in love with Mikami Teru, oh no, I do not believe in love. I like him, I do care for him, but I can not love… He turned back in his chair. A thought came to my mind.

“Mikami,” I purred in his ear. “I own you for you hospitality.”

“You own me nothing”

“But I do…” I wanted to give him something. “I want to give you something personal.”

He looked at me and cocked his head. “What do you mean?”

“I mean that, I want to give you a present” I pulled him up out of his chair and ran out of the room. He slowly followed me. I looked at him and gave him ‘the eyes’, hint: puppy dog eyes, he sighed.

“What might this present be?”

“Close your eyes” he did as I commanded. I put a blind fold on. He was a little shaky about this. I led him to his room. I took off the clothes he gave me leaving just my bra and underwear on.

“Can I take this off?”

“Not yet,” I layed on the bed and got in a sexy position. “Okay now you may” he slowly took off the blindfold. When he saw how I was laying he knew the gift, a hint of blush appeared on his cheeks. “Mikami, I want to give my virginity to you….Take it away. Because I want to have no regrets in life…”

“Are you sure?”

“If I was not sure I would not have done this” I rolled my eyes. I got up and walked over to Mikami. “Teru…” I started to take his clothes off. First, his jacket, tossing that aside I said, “I want you…” Then, his belt, I undid the loop then pulled it off. “Tonight…All night” Next, I chose his tie. I removed it slowly, as I kissed his neck. Then, his shirt, I undid the buttons, I also licked down his chest as I undid every button. I tossed it aside. I turned him around and pushed him on the bed behind us. He lied face down. I stared grinding him. I wrapped my hand around, and rubbed, his cock. It was starting to get hard. He flipped over and I was grinding him full on. He gripped the bed sheets and moaned. I giggled. I wanted more needed more. I then discarded his boxers, he was left in them. I started “tickling” him. He grunted out a laugh and moaned. He then removed the rest of his clothes and mine. He stared at me, a look as if to say ‘Are you sure you want this?’ I simply just kissed him. He kissed back and then forced himself forward.

“UH” I moaned. He was so hard it almost hurt, but it didn’t. He moved his hips and I adjusted to his ‘size’. When I did. I went hard, fast and the faster I went the harder I went and the more he grunted and I moaned. “OH! MIKAMI!”

“Ariel…” He whispered in my ear, his hot breath sent chills down my spine. Then with a burst of energy, he flipped me on all fours and forced himself, well not really forced but you get an idea, inside me and I grunted. “You’re so tight” He said as he grunted. As he pounded his hips, they clashed with mine, I groaned and screamed out his name. “Yes, Ariel, scream…Scream for me”

“Mikami! Oh. Yes! HARDER!” I screamed, he strummed his cold fingers up my back, toward my side. He brought the down my sides and gripped my breasts and I moaned at how chilly they were. “oooo” I moaned. “M-Mikami?” I stuttered afraid of what I was going to say.

“Hmmm?” He said, enjoying the pleasure we were both in.

“I am about to-” He cut me off by pulling out of me, he then started fingering me. I grunted and groaned. It felt nice.

“Its okay, go! But I want to eat it all up! Just like I want to eat you!” He put his face down toward my ‘area’ and plunged his tongue inside me.

“OOOHHHH! MMMMMM” I shouted, I was lying on my back. Legs spread out wide. I gripped the sheets, hoping and praying this would not be the end, I wanted this moment to last. I wished it would, but then I felt my orgasm coming closer and closer. The pain of the thought of this ending made me want to cry. I screamed out one last cry and then I felt the liquid shoot out of me and felt Mikami’s tongue licking it all up. When he was done he climbed up on top of me.

“I know what I am doing…” He whispered in my ear, then just kissed me. I was shocked. Why, I did not know. He lie down next to me. He pulled me in his arms and we just laid there not a word spoken. It came to it where I had to get up and go make something to eat. I got up and threw shorts and a tank top on. I made a sandwich. Peanut butter and jelly, my favorite. Then I heard Mikami coming down the stairs.

“I have to go….” He mumbled.

“What? Where?” I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

“Kira, wants to meet me….Something bad…I think”

“Than I can not let you go!”

“I have to”

“Than I want to go”

“No…” I stomped my foot on the ground.

“Yes!”

“Fine….Hurry up” I threw my sandwich on the table and we left. I had a bad feeling. Really bad.

“Mikami, if anything happens I am going with you…”

“No, you will keep living on…”

“I can not live without you! I know I don’t need a man, but you’re different. You’re more than a man, lover…You’re a friend. So I will go with you anywhere.”

“This is why I didn’t want you to come.” We stayed silent, he was deep in thought. I was saddened, I wanted to go with him. Life does not matter anyway. We arrived and I saw Light…Light is Kira. ‘Light. If Mikami dies, your head is as good as gone. I gripped the door handle and opened the door.

“Mikami, why did you bring her?”

“She-” He started saying.

“Listen, I came on my own. I know the risks. If Mikami dies, I go to and I will make sure I send you to hell!?” I ‘got all up in his grill’.

“Whatever lets hurry up before-” Gun shots were heard. Lights turned on, ‘damn the cops’ I thought.

“Light Yagami! We have you surrounded. Surrender or else.” One shouted.

“Mikami, lets get out of here!” I whispered. Light pulled out his ‘Death Note’ and started writing a name in it. One thought…It was Mikami’s. “NOOOOOOO!!!!!!” I leaped at Light. I forced the ‘Death Note’ out of his hands. It had just ‘Mikam’ written in it. He said some word I didn’t hear and I picked up the book. I screamed at the horrifying creature standing in front of me, well behind Light. I raised the ‘Death Note’. The cops went crazy and stared shooting at me. I had one pierce through my shoulder. I grunted in pain.

“Ariel!” I heard Mikami scream. I collapsed to the ground. My breaths becoming heavy. “COPS! LISTEN LIGHT IS THE KILLER. I ADMIT I HAVE KILLED A FEW BUT YOU PUNISH A GIRL WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG. I AM GOING TO WALK OVER TO HER AND GET THE NOTEBOOK AND YOU COPS CAN HAVE IT” I heard no reactions, foot steps coming towards me. The notebook lightly gripped in my hands.

“STOP!” Light screamed. Running toward me. “I will rule the world with that and…” He was interrupted by gun shots. He yelled and collapsed. I felt blood running from my body, and felt his by mine. He had collapsed next to me. Mikami kneeled next to me.

“Ariel, it will be okay.” He removed the notebook and raised it up. “You may have it” he picked me up. “Just get her to a hospital.”

“No can do” one said. The others muttered. “This guy killed people, the punishment is death. If anyone asks, Kira is in jail. Better yet, kill him and she can be Kira.”

“Mikami, I had fun” I whispered. Knowing more shots were to come.

“Ariel, I knew what I was doing”

More shots were fired. One grazed my skin. I winced in pain. Then we fell to the ground. I hit my head and everything went black. There died my days, his and the days of mindless killings.

3 comments: