Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

.:Renji:. Protection .:Lemon:.

Name Of Anime: Bleach
Name Of Character: Renji
Name Of Your Character: Daniella
Personality: Shy at first, but fun, bubbly, calm and passionate
Sex: Female
Looks: Long Brown Hair that is up in a ponytail to the side, with a blonde natural highlight on her side bang, big hazel eyes that turn green in the moonlight, flared jeans with a green flowing v-neck tang top with a big back bow with designs of waves on it.

green.jpg

Crush: Renji

Renji-ep32.jpg
Friends: Ichigo, Rukia, Hitsugaya, Renji
Likes: Renji, Starry night, oceans and snow
Dislikes: People who are mean and being picked on
Favorite Thing in Life: Swimming
Lemon: Yes
Picture: Yes
Song Interpretation: Yes, "Into the Night" by Santana

~Song Start~
[1st Verse:]
Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell,
It was love from above, that could save me from hell.
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see,
how the devil himself could be pulled out of me,
there were drums in the air as she started to dance,
Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands,
And we sang...

[Chorus:]
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sang,
Singing...
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
(Ay oh ay oh)
And we danced on into the night,

[2nd Verse:]
Like a piece to the puzzle that falls into place,
You could tell how we felt from the look on our faces,
She was spinning in circles with the moon in our eyes,
No room left to move between you and I,
We forgot where we were and we lost track of time,
And we sang to the wind as we danced through the night,
And we sang...

[Chorus:]
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sing,
We`re singing..
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
(Ay oh ay oh)

And we danced on into the night,
(Ay oh ay oh)
And we danced on into the night,

[Santana solo]

[1st Verse repeated]
Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell,
It was love from above, that could save me from hell,
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see,
And the devil himself could be pulled out of me,
There were drums in the air as she started to dance,
Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands,
And we sang...

[Chorus:]
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sing,
We`re singing...
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh)
And we danced on into the night,
(And the voices bang like the angels sing),
Ay oh ay oh,
Ay oh ay oh,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
Singing ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
And we danced on into the night.....

The way she moves, her dancing is like the ocean, calm and smooth, yet, rough and energetic. Her fighting, is amazing. She doesn't need protection, so I thought, and wont ask for it. But that day will come where even someone as great as her will need help....

"RRRRRRRREEEEEENNNNNJJJJIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" I snapped out of my trance. Her calling me was like a spring morning.

"Daniella?"

"HAI! Renji...Rukia wants to see you?"

"M-me?"

"Your name is Renji, right?"

"No" we started walking toward where ever she was walking toward, most likely Urahara's Shop.

"Your name is not Renji? Who are you?"

"I am a nobody?" She looked so confused. I laughed, I nudged her arm. She smiled at me. 'Why do I feel this way?' I thought.

"N-nobody....Renji is not a nobody."

"Says who?"

"I says who!"

"Oh..." We soon arrived at the Shop. Almost everyone was there. Captain Hitsugaya, Rukia, Ichigo, and his friends, and Urahara. I took a seat, next to Daniella. It was quite...Almost to quite.

"As everyone, except Daniella and Renji, Gin has turned on the soul society...We have called in our best man power. Rukia told them to hold off. First, we don’t know what he is after...Secondly..." I looked over at Daniella her face as white as a ghost and she was shaking slightly. Why? I don’t know. I reached over and rested my hand on hers. She calmed down a little. "We don’t know why he has turned on us. Captain Hitsugaya, Renji, Ichigo, Rukia and Daniella....You all are to keep a good eye out. We need to stop him A.S.A.P."

"Understood" Everyone, including me, said...Except Daniella. She stayed quite. She continued to ever so slightly shake and stare wide-eyed at nothing. 'Why was she like this?' Everyone got up and left. They were all in their soul reaper uniforms. I sat there with Daniella. Urahara got up and left to get ready to supply us with supplies that we will need. We had to start the hunt tonight.

"Daniella....What’s wrong?" She just shook her head. 'No' as in nothing. I was not completely satisfied with this answer. "What is it tell me?" I moved my arm around her and she stood up and walked out. I was sitting there like a idiot. I was confused. But, I left it at that for now....

----Later That Day----

"Renji...Where are you?" I heard Rukia call me. I was looking for Daniella. After the incident at Urahara’s shop, I didn’t know where she would be and why or what could happen. It frightened me, but I wont show it. It was getting dark.

“I am right here Rukia, I saw her running toward me. She was coming from Daniella’s direction. ‘No…Nothing happened it was just a…’ I thought.

“Renji its Daniella. She refuses to leave a dangerous place.”

“What? Where?”

“She is by the lake, well above it on that cliff. I don’t know what has gotten into her. She is never dangerous. She is fun and cares for others…I don’t get this change in her…” Rukia stated she sounded nervous.

“C’mon lets go….” We headed toward the cliff above the lake. We arrived and she was there in her Soul Reaper uniform, “Rukia, go and get Ichigo and the others…”

“Why?” She whispered.

“This could get ugly.” She gasped.

“You don’t think….”

“JUST GO” I shouted in a whisper manner. I took a few steps forward, “Daniella” I whispered.

“Please don’t come any closer”

“Daniella, what is wrong?”

“This is all my fault…”

“What is?” I took another step closer.

“Don’t come any closer, I will jump” I took a step back in shock.

“What the hell is going on?” I heard Ichigo yell, I turned around and there was Rukia, Hitsugaya and Ichigo.

“Ichigo, Daniella just said she would jump if we got any closer.” They all looked shocked, the shy yet fun, bubbly yet serious Daniella acting this way. “It must have to do with Gin…She has been acting wired ever since we had to go to Urahara’s shop. Daniella, please tell us so we can help you…”

“There is no helping this….He’s here…” ‘Who’s here?’ I thought, everyone looked puzzled.

“Who’s here?” Rukia asked.

“Him…”

“Who the hell is him?” Ichigo demanded.

“Gin, you wanted to know why this is going on….Gin is a former friend, but it soon grew into more” I was starting to grow angry with him and myself as I listened to Daniella tell the story. “He did not like the fact that I just wanted to remain friends and have it not grow into something more. I told him that we were either better of friends or nothing. He grew angry and said ‘If I cannot have you than no one can, my revenge will be sweet my dear, and if you change you mind my love for you will always remain.’ I was scared at first, then, I developed my powers and grew stronger. Renji, you were my friend at that time you must have noticed determination in me? I was saving myself, I knew I did not love him and when he arrives,” she looked at us, I saw the fire in her eyes “the fight is mine and mine alone. I want no help from no one. No matter how hurt I am I will fight for my love, my honor and my respect until the end. I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT ACCEPT HELP FROM ANYONE....I do not want to love him. There is-”

“Well, all I hear is talk my love…And talk is cheap” ‘Gin?! Where the hell did he come from? I never felt his spiritual powers?’ I looked at the rest of the group and they must have thought the same thing. They had a shocked look on there faces too. “You really want to die just trying to resist me?”

“Y-YES! I DO NOT LOVE YOU! AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT!!!” She pulled out her sword and Gin his, I wanted to help badly but she told us not to. I closed my eyes. I hoped that this would not end badly. Then, I remembered when we first started training…..

----Flash Back----

No more than three years ago, Daniella and I started training. Daniella was so determined.

“Daniella why are you sp determined?”

“I have to protect myself, I want to be strong like you!”

“It is good to have some help sometimes…” I rested my hand on her shoulder. “Sometimes the people close to you, want to help you.”

“Yeah, but, Renji…” She looked sad, “I don’t like to burden others with my burden.”

“Your burden? You should have no burdens!?”

“Your right…Just in case!”

She practiced and practiced and finally after a year was strong and close to my strength, I wanted to tell her, that people would do anything for the ones they love. But I was afraid of what she would think…

----End Of Flash Back----

I heard clashes of swords and snapped out of my trance. I heard everyone muttering “She is losing…bad…” or “should we help?”

“DANIELLA?!” I yelled, she backed up, she was bleeding from her arm and legs, most likely where he had slashed her. “Daniella, I never wanted you to fight alone….Never, I have always wanted to help you. Three years ago when were had that talk before we started training…” She looked like she was thinking. And raised her shield in front of her for protection. “I wanted to tell you that it is okay to ask for help, the people that love you the most will protect you no matter what. That is how I feel. I want to protect you.” It looked like Gin got pissed that I just confessed my love to Daniella in front of him. He then raised his sword and came after me. In a instant I changed into my Soul Reaper uniform and took my sword form it sheath. “ROAR ZABIMARU! SEE WHAT LIES BEFORE YOU!” As I spoke those words, my zanpaktou formed and I charged at Gin full force. ‘Why does it seem like Daniella has been suffering all this time due to this guy? Like she has been holding back something….Something important.’

----Flash Back----

It was night, and that meant Daniella would be star gazing. She enjoyed that, I have gotten use to it, she had me come all the time. Of course I was will to come just as much as she offered. I felt like the world seemed to stop when I am around her like nothing else mattes. I hop from roof to roof, I live in Ichigo’s home town. I live her with Daniella, Ichigo and Rukia. I knew where she would be, on her roof that makes since. I got to her house and there she was.

“Daniella, sky’s clear tonight!”

“It is…Renji?”

“Yes?” There was a long silence.

“Never mind” she had a hint of pink in her face as she tugged at her shirt.

“Something wrong?” I eyed where she was pulling her shirt, on her arm. She grew a bigger blush and turned away.

“No, nothing, just glad you came.”

“Of course I would come…Why wouldn’t I?” She looked away.

“Because you may find me annoying.”

“No,” I turned her toward me, “I find you very sweet. You’re a nice girl and whatever guy gets you is very lucky” I let her go and she faced forward, I looked at the sky and we just sat there for hours. Soon the stars disappeared and the sun rose. I had fallen asleep. I woke up, sun right in my face. Daniella had left. She will do that at times.

----End Of Flash Back----

Gin had collapsed from blood loss, I had no idea what had happened, just that I had defeated Gin.

“I will take him back to the Soul Society” Hitsugaya said, he walked toward Gin and tied up his hands and leg behind his back.

“I will help you” Ichigo said and they headed off for the Soul Society. I had collapsed, I was existed.

“Renji!” I heard Daniella scream. She rushed towards me. “I will have to heal you.” She started mumbling a few thing and her hand glowed bright green.

“No,” I gripped her wrist “you heal you first I will be fine”

“No…I will heal you I just have a few cuts.” She started to heal my wounds.

“Rukia, what didn’t you heal her?” She just shook her head. “RUKIA?”

“I told her not to” Daniella said still concentrating.

“What?” I said.

“Rukia, go get Urahara….We will need help carrying him home.”

“Got it” and she ran off. Moments later I decided to speak.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why would you not want to be healed?”

“I wanted no needed to feel pain.” I was confused.

“What have you been holding back?”

“Renji, Daniella…What mess of trouble have you gotten into?” I heard Urahara say.

“Gin” Daniella stated plainly. “Take him and heal his wounds the proper way.” She was calling her way improper. She did a fine job. Urahara picked me up and we hobbled back. I saw Daniella standing there crying?

“DANIELLA!?”

“Go ahead Rukia, I will catch up” she turned around and Rukia nodded and followed me.

“What’s wrong with her Rukia?” Urahara asked.

“Don’t know” she looked over at Renji. He had a sad look in his eye. “When you feel better thought you should talk to her…” I simply nodded.

---Three Days Later---

It was night time. I was feeling much better and going crazy. I have not seen Daniella since the fight between Gin. I got up from the bed and walked out the door. I have normal clothes on. I reached her house and jumped on the roof. There she was. Sitting on her roof looking at the stars.

“Did you mean it?” She spoke ‘how’d she know I was here?’ I thought.

“Mean what?” I walked over to her and sat next to her.

“The other day when we were fighting Gin…”

“What about it?”

“Did you mean what you said?”

“What part?”

“Any and all of it?”

“About fighting on your own?” She nodded, “I meant every word.”

“I feel bad”

“Why?”

“You got hurt because of me! I cannot deal with that, I just-” I hushed her, I put my finger on her lips.

“Don’t worry I did that because….Because…I really like you Daniella. I have for a long time. I have been to afraid to say anything. I was fighting Gin and thought why you were suffering. I saw it in your eyes. Why?”

“I was suffering because I feel the same way and I didn’t want you to be hurt in the end…Because of Gin.” A tear fell and I whipped it away from her cheek.

“Babe, I am not suffering. I wanted to help you. I was suffering because I could not see you due to the fact you would not come see me at Urahara’s shop for three days.” I laughed a little and she looked at me.

“Renji….You just called me babe?”

“And…I like you that is all…”

“I liked it” she then leaped at me and sat in my lap. She looked at me seductively. And I gave her a ‘I really like you look.’

“Daniella…-” then she kissed me, I was taken back but got into it and tangled my hand in her hair. It was soft. I picked her up and we danced, random yes. But we danced until she got tired.

“Renji, I want to do something different.” She gave me the biggest smile and winked. She jumped off the roof and went into her home. And as soon as I was in she was standing looking at me, “Renji, you know what I want?”

“I have a idea…” I walked toward her and leaned down and leaned down and kissed her. She was a tad bit shorter than I was. I then reached and unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off. I reveled her black bra with pink polka-dots. I smirked and she reached up and unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off throwing it aside, as I did to hers. We never broke the kiss. I then grabbed her breast and started playing with it. She moaned, I loved hearing it. I then used my other hand and grabbed the other breast. I played with them in one big motion and I then let go getting a ‘aw’ coming from her mouth and while still kissing her I moved her on the bed. Laying her down, I moved my chilly hand up and down her chest and stomach. She moaned and I stopped at her skirt line, tracing it. I broke the kiss, “Renji…” she wined, I then went up with one hand and played with her breast and with the other slid it up her skirt she gasped as I moved my finger in a circular motion around her, I was not inside, she could not take it sitting up and removing the rest of her clothes, she tossed them aside. I took a hint and did the same laying there completely naked, I was on top, Daniella on the bottom. I had one arm stroking her face and the other propping me up. “Renji…You know what I want why do you tease?”
“I have a knack for teasing you…” I moved my hand down to her breast again, this time followed by my lips, I first stopped at her neck, kissing it until I found her weak spot and I sucked on it and she moaned my name over and over, “Renji….Stop teasing me, you always do…” I released her neck and kissed down her cleavage and licked each nipple with care. I then kissed down, when I reached her ‘area’ I lifted her legs and licked up the little juices I acclimated just over the first fifteen minutes. She giggled and moaned. “I found a tickle spot” I said seducible. She moaned. I then moved up a little and licked her clit, after that I moved between her legs and she gripped my shoulders, “not yet, my turn” I flipped over and she kissed me and gave me a ever-so-gentle hickey. The when kissing down she decided to tease me and lick my belly button. I moaned and when I thought she was moving on down, she decided to be a big tease and move to the side. She was close to my dick, I was getting excited and she knew what she was doing to me, driving me insane. She then saw the exciment in me and moved on over kissing my dick. She licked the head and grinded her teeth on me. I mounded. She put it all the way in her mouth and sucked really hard. I moaned and then she moved her tongue around inside her mouth and pulled out and slowed what she acculmiated in her mouth. Then said, “ready to go all they way?” I flipped over and she lay beneath me. She gripped my dick in her hand and aliened it. I took a second to soak in all the exciment and I could see it in her eyes that she wanted this. I then plummeted forward and got a yelp out of her I was about to pull out afraid I hurt her and she stopped me by shaking her head ‘no’ and moving her hips along with mine. We soon became one. I was pumping in and out and she was moving side. “RENIJI…..OH RENJI…..YES…..HARDER AND FASTER!!!!” She screamed I did as I was told as she learned my new motions. I was so happy she must have felt it. “Your hard but I want you harder….” We contuied to show our love for each other through out the night, going on five rounds… “I love you, Daniella….Very much”

“I would hope so since were about to go for out sixth round in 5 hours….” She giggled and I smiled and we went again and again. ‘And we danced on into the night’


Renji_by_Eldanis.jpg

1 comment:

  1. holly shit that was good i want one for me but the Renji with me and lot more lemon and lot more longer

    ReplyDelete