Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

.:Kougaji:. Unbreakable .:Lemon:.

Name Of Anime: Saiyuki
Name Of Character: Kougaji
Name Of Your Character: Artemis
Personality: slightly aggressive, loves to argue/fight w/ guys, cold at first, can be loving/caring, independent, smart, skillful, hardworking, flexible, lonely
Sex: female
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime ice girl/Shadow_Queen1/fishyfishy.jpg?o=2
Crush: Kougaji
Friends: the Sanzo Party, and Kougaji’s group
Likes: starry nights, reading, dancing, fighting, wolves/foxes, roses, and Kou (of course.)
Dislikes: Kou’s stepmother (put her under the hate list.),
Favorite Thing In Life: my pet wolf, Theo.
Other:
Breed: I’m a half-breed, but for some reason I don’t look like it.
Powers: controls water/ice, teleportation, mind controlling/reading(I can control it), and immunity to poison.
Past: My father was a demon and he left my mother when I was 6 for unknown reasons to me. But once a month he would visit me without my mom knowing. On his visits he would teach me how to use my powers and act like a real dad. No matter where I was or what happened, he would show that he loved me. When I turned 15 my mom found out about my meetings with my dad and tried to find a way to get me away from him. Little did she know, was that I always lured him to us so I could see him. But on my 18th birthday, I got a letter from his companion saying that he was killed in battle by another demon. My dad was my best friend and he was gone.
Lemon: yes

Picture: you choose
Song Interpretation: yes Fireflight-Unbreakable

~Story Starts~

It was night time, I usually walk around and star gaze. I love the stars.I walk down these empty roads, Theo is right beside me. It seems like Theo and my father have always been there for me. My mother never liked me to visit my father, so he came to me. He taught me almost all I know about using my demon powers. Actually, I am only half demon. I can mind read, when I want to. I heard Theo growl.

“What is it?” I heard a rustle in the tree. “Who the hell is there?” All of a sudden four men jumped out of the trees and started attacking me. They were punching and kicking me. Theo went to attack them but he ended up getting stabbed.

“Theo!” I screamed “run away, save yourself…I couldn’t-” I coughed up a little bit of blood. One man pulled me up by my hair. “Just run!”

“Where is he?” The man said. I looked at my arms I had bruises up and down them. I felt a presence up higher in the trees. I didn’t know whose it was though. ‘Why cant I use my powers?’ I thought, I had just tried to use teleportation. I wanted out of here. I saw Theo fighting the other guys as this bastard held me by my hair and had a very pointy sword to my throat.

“I know you assoate with him, where is he?” He growled again.

“I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT!?” I screamed, I was now super pissed.

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight
Can't face me in the light
They'll return but I'll be stronger

“Who? Tell me who is it you want?” I asked, he slapped me in the face. I decided not to use my mind powers.

“That friend of yours… Kougaji” ‘K-kougaji?! Why do they want him?’

“Leave her alone…” I heard his voice. “Put Artemis down its me you want.”

“Kou, run get out of here!” I pleaded. I may come off a little rough around the edges, but Kou was my friend and crush, I didn’t want him hurt.

“No…If its me they want. Than a fight with me would be proper.” I used my mind control ‘besides, Artemis, if you got killed…I would never be able to-’ my mid powers got cut off when I was thrown against a tree.

“Ouch” I looked up and saw Kou fighting this strange man. ‘Who the hell is he?’ Then I saw Theo, he had killed all the other guys. Just as I saw Kou get hit bad in the face, I blacked out.

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

I woke up in a bed, it was soft.

“Where am I?” I held my head, it was throbbing.

“My place.”

“Oh,” a blush appeared across my face “your face…” I tailed off. Theo came up beside me. ‘That was such a weird dream I had…’

~The Dream~

‘I was standing alone, I was just there. No one was there…It was like it was so I could be untouchable. The I saw Kou walk up to me.

“You will never be hurt. I will always protect you…Always”

“Oh, Kou!” I rand up to hug him and as I leaped for him he disappeared. I found myself back at he place where I was beaten by those strange guys. They appeared out of nowhere.

“Look what we got here….” One said.

“She’s a beauty” another said, they all crowed around me. ‘No…Not again.’ I started to glow a light blue. I rose in the air, opened my eyes, I started to control water and ice. I was about to blow these guy away when he stopped me.

“Artemis…” I stopped glowing and fell but landed in soft arms.

“Kou?”

“Its okay, I promised to always protect you…” He then beat the shit out of the guys…’

Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better


I was carried home by Kou. He was silent the whole way. I reached his place and he placed me on the bed and kissed me. I kissed back.

“Artemis…I love you.” ‘Can I believe in love?’

“Kou…I have loved you for a long time too.”

He kissed me and-

~End Of Dream~

‘Why would I dream about that? I really love Kou, but in a dream...Does that mean something?’ I was interrupted by Kou.

“Artemis you okay?”

“I am fine”

“You’re lying…”

“No…I am fine really.”

“Do I come off as a killer to you?”

“No why?”

“Because of what I am?”

“In that case I must be a half killer.”

“Can killers love?”

“Well…I guess not but you not a killer so it doesn’t matter…”

“Oh, okay…Night…” ‘Night?’ I looked at the clock it red; 7:00 PM. I must have been tired I feel asleep.


God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

~Dreaming~

‘I was by a waterfall. There was Kou in the water. No clothes. ‘Kou?’ I thought, I blushed realizing that he had no clothes on.

“Artemis…Come join me!?” He said as he waved for me to come over.

“Kou, what in the world?”

“Artemis…Its only us. Come on…” I stared at him.

“Like hell I am going to take a bath with a guy.”

“What are you lesbian?”

“NO!”

“Than get in”

“I cant”

“Why? Its only me”

“Exactly my point.”

“Aw, please” ‘why is he begging?’

“Fine, don’t look.”

“’K” He covered his eyes with his hands. I slowly got undressed. I thought ‘what the hell? I love this guy, what are we going to do? I guess the worse is have sex.’ “Done?”

“Yes,” I slowly got in the water, it was soothing. I swam over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. “What am I doing?”

“Falling in love with me”

“What about you?”

“Falling for you and hard let me tell you that…” I slowly leaned in to kiss him I ‘felt’ him rub against me. I then, started to grind against him. “Artemis” he moaned. A smirk appeared on my face.’ Then I woke up to a bang.

Forget the fear it's just a crutch
That tries to hold you back
And turn your dreams to dust
All you need to do is just trust

I heard it again. BANG. I was freaked out.

“What the hell is going on?”

ARTEMIS” I heard someone hiss. ‘Why in hell are all these people after me? I will just stay quite. ‘I am not afraid.’ I will not let old fears haunt me. I formed a ice spear and a water hurricane, I was ready to attack. I was super pissed. I formed into my half demon form and then along came Theo next to me. Growling and barking. He was ready too attack. ‘He loves me too.’ I thought. ‘I know what love is why do I run away?’

“You run but you cant hide.” The man says. I summoned all my power. I rose in the air, glowed blue and the man slammed my door open.

“There you are!” He screeched. He had a knife.

“WHAT THE HELL? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” I hissed in a deep voice.

“Hee, it does not matter who I am it matters wither you live or die. I figured it was a perfect time you don’t have that man to protect you.” ‘Kou..’

“What did you do to him?”

“Killed him…”

“No…” I whispered, I plunged towards him “NNNNNOOOOOOO” I made a ice sword and pierced through his heart, Theo then bit his arm and thrashed about and threw him out the window.

God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me

“No…” I broke down crying. I have never cried. I have always been the aggressive, cold type. But not towards him. “I…I…LOVED HIM!” Theo crawled between my legs and whimpered. He licked the tears away. I wrapped my arms around him and gripped his fur. “Theo, why? Why did it have to be me? I have lost my dad and now Kou…”

“Says who?” A voice in the door way says. “What…What the hell happened?”

“I was attacked again.”

“Come with me”

“’K” I followed him, Theo too, “Theo stay here” he led me to a waterfall ‘this is just like the one in my dream.’

“Artemis, you are all I have ever thought about. You have been my friend for as long as I can remember...”

“Kou…” I said, “I feel the same way…But why this place?” He didn’t speak.

‘MIND CONTROL: ACTIVATE’ I thought ‘Artemis, I love you. This place is where my mom and dad fell in love and I thought that we might be able to fall in love here too.

“Was it your mom or step mom and dad that fell in love here?” He looked shocked. I tapped my head. He gave me a oh look.

“Real mom.”

“That is sweet. I have loved you for the longest time…” I kissed him, he was at first shocked then warmed up to it and deepened the kiss by intageling his hand in my hair. He broke the kiss.

“I love you too, Artemis…” He kissed me and started to undress me. I gave him the ‘okay’ by pulling small top off that left my chest exposed. He grabbed the left breast and my lower back and lowered me to the ground. He then removed his top and I tugged at his pants. He removed them. I pulled out his hard dick and started to pump…

God, I want to dream again (I want to dream again)
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there (I want to go there)
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable (I am unbreakable)
No one can touch me (No one can touch me)
Nothing can stop me

“Harder” he moaned. I did as I was told but decided to go my own way, I flipped him over and wrapped my mouth around it and sucked and pumped my mouth was all around it when I felt a liquid shoot into my mouth, I swallowed it. I then pulled of the remainder of my clothes and got off of him. He looked confused I bent down and kissed him.

“You want more? Come and get it” I whispered in his ear. I ran and jumped in the water. He quickly followed. He jumped in the water. It was cool but not too cold.

“I do…I want more” I met him half way and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He grabbed his dick and said “Ready?”

“Yes” he took it and put the head just barley inside. I let out a small moan. He then forced it in. A louder one escaped my lips. He swam backwards till we went through the falls and onto land. He lied me down and moved his back and forth, in and out. I took my hand and dug them in the back of his back and scratched him. He groaned. He loved it. I then said “I am about to*moan*” I didn’t even finish. I cummed. I then flipped on my fours and he plungded back inside me. I rammed my ass back and forth and he grunted. I then pulled him out and rubbed it. He moaned my name.

“Artemis”

“Louder” I then saw a small about of white on his head. I licked it and a blush appeared on his face. He was the most cutest thing when he did that. I then collieded our hips together. He was once again inside me. We moaned really loud and I went faster and faster and we moaned again and again with every moan we went harder and faster. I knew our climax was coming.

“P…promise…me…that….we….will….do*moan*…this…again” I said between moans and pants. Then I screamed and we both moaned and cummed. I got off and lied next to him. I rolled to face him he did the same. I inched closer and we kissed. He leaned against the wall and I moved so I was in between his legs. Yes, he penis was close to my ass, it never made contact.

“I promise we can do that again as longs as you become my girl.” I just kissed him. That was my answer.

“Yes I will…”

“Oh, one more thing?”

“Hmmm?”

“Let me protect you?!”

“Forever and always…”

I woke up and Kou was gone. I got dressed in the clothes he left folded neatly next to me. I was walking home. I found my self face-to-face with the Sanzo Party.

“Well…Well...If it is not Artemis” I stared in shock.

“SANZO!” I ran up to him. “How are you?”

“Fine how are you?”

“I am good!”

“So where is Kougaji?”

“I don’t know…He left…uh…I don’t know” I blushed.

“Oh, what happened?”

“N…Nothing. What makes you assume something is up?”

“The blush on your face…”

“Oh well…Hey Goyjo.”

“Hey pretty lady.” He appeared behind me as slapped my ass.

“EXCUSE ME PERV!” I slapped him across the face.

“Fistey.” He said.

“Where is Goku and Hakkai?”

“They had things to do…” Sanzo said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, why don’t you come with us?”

“Okay, maybe for a little while” I walked with them and I occasional slapped Goyio for staring. He was the only one that bothered me. He was such a perv.

No comments:

Post a Comment